Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? With our live remote assistance tool, a member of our support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to a solution.
How It Works
- Step 1: Contact Arbitrageur™ via email or by Live Support(Chat image/button at the bottom of the page) to open a support case. We will process your request and you will be assigned to a technician. After your support representative provides you with a unique connection code, enter the code in the field below and click the Connect button to initiate the screen-sharing session.
- Step 2: You are prompted to download a small, safe file. Once the download is complete, you’ll just need to run the program( you don’t need to save it or install it in your computer ). You can run the downloaded file directly from your browser or if you have saved the file in your computer, look for the folder where it has been saved and double click over the file. If a security box pops-up, click “Run”. If you want to give the remote technician full administration privileges to your computer (a lot of the remote support tasks will require this), click on “Run as Administrator”.
- Step 3: With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- Step 4: You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
PLEASE NOTE: Before you apply for (configuration purpose) Remote Assistance ID, please complete below steps first:
1) Install Arbitrageur and ALL Metatrader terminals that you intend to use.
2) Log in or open new accounts.
3) Open 2 charts for EURUSD and 2 charts for GBPUSD in each mt4 terminal and click Menu: Window -> Tile Windows.
4) Copy Expert Advisors to Experts folders of your mt4 terminals.
For details, please refer to:
- Basic Configuration video on our YouTube channel.
- Arbitrageur™ Menu: Help -> Quick Start Guide.
- Arbitrageur™ Support is available to clients using any Windows desktop or server operating system.
- Client's computer must be connected to the Internet while using Remote Assistance.
NOTE: If your computer is behind a firewall, you may need to reconfigure the firewall to allow Remote Assistance. Contact your network administrator before using Remote Assistance.
Join Your Remote Assistance Session
To start your Remote Assistance session, please enter "Session ID" in the form below. You can receive the "Session ID" from your Arbitrageur™ Support Representative. When you are ready, press the "Connect" button to proceed.
Please Note: By clicking below and initiating this session, you are requesting and authorizing a Arbitrageur™ support representative to have access to your system and the right to modify your system so as to provide technical support to your Arbitrageur™ software solution. This remote support is provided subject to the terms of Arbitrageur™'s support agreement and its policies. With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard. You are responsible for monitoring this session to ensure that no confidential information is inadvertently accessed and that no action is taken with respect to your system that may be unacceptable to you.